Biological Causes of Crime Essay Assignment Paper
Biological Causes of Crime Essay Assignment Paper
Assignment on Biological Causes of Crime
Assignment 1: Discussion—Biological Causes of Crime
Natalie was growing concerned about her daughter Brandi’s school performance. Her grades had dropped since the beginning of the school year, and she seemed reluctant to go to school. On some days, she complained of vague symptoms, such as stomachache or headache. On other days, she simply did not get out of bed. Natalie took her to the doctor, but there was no definitive diagnosis. She questioned Brandi about any problems at school, but Brandi was uncommonly quiet. Natalie then looked at Brandi’s Facebook page and saw a series of comments from Brandi’s friends about a school bully. When Natalie confronted Brandi, the child broke down crying and told the whole story. Another girl, who was two years ahead of her in school, was bullying her. She would tease Brandi in school, leave nasty messages on her Facebook page, and even threatened her on several occasions.
Natalie was furious and immediately arranged a meeting with the teacher and school principal. The school officials attempted to address the problem by speaking to the girl and her parents. The parents placed their daughter in treatment; she was diagnosed with a behavior disorder and put on medication, which seemed to work. Both the girl’s parents and the school officials explained to Natalie that the girl had an underlying medical condition that caused her to become angry and lack impulse control. The school officials were reluctant to suspend the girl because it was “not her fault” but rather a “biological factor” causing the behavior.
Natalie was still upset. She did not understand why her own daughter should suffer. She had a nagging suspicion that the bully’s parents were using the biological cause as an excuse for their daughter’s bad behavior.
Research the biological causes of crime and the eugenics movement using the textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet.
Based on the scenario, and drawing on your readings and research, respond to the following:
Why do you think some people are troubled by the idea that crime has a biological cause? Support your response using an article from the popular media presenting the biological argument for criminal behavior.
In what way may views of biological causes of crime be related to the eugenics movement? Give reasons using a scholarly, peer-reviewed article either for or against the eugenics movement.
Write your initial response in 4–6 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Assignment 2: Introduction to Crime and Causes
Write an analysis of each article or news story addressing the following:
Describe the crime depicted in the article.
How is criminal justice system portrayed?
What feelings or reactions are evoked in you by the article?
How would you explain the reported criminal behavior using at least two theories from the psychological perspectives to each article or news story?
Give a complete citation for the selected article and include a digital copy, if possible.
Write a 2–3-page log entry in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Order now for original nursing paper on Biological Causes of Crime Essay Assignment Paper from Nursing Academic Writers
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Nursing Academic Writers got you covered. Our Nursing Academic Writers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional Nursing Academic Writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces top Nursing academic papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our Nursing Academic Writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our Nursing Academic Writers be there for you. Our Nursing Academic Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.