Code for tube pericardiostomy Essay Assignment Paper
Code for tube pericardiostomy Essay Assignment Paper
Assignment: Code for tube pericardiostomy
92. When coding burns, coders should
A. classify all burns as acute burns. B. assign separate codes for each burn site. C. assign the code for third-degree burns. D. assign the code for chronic burns.
93. A 65-year-old patient is admitted to the hospital for 48 hours to receive treatment from her physician. This patient would be covered under
A. Medicare Part D. B. Medicare Part A. C. Medicare Part B. D. Medicare Part C.
94. A patient comes to the clinic complaining of ongoing headaches. The headaches began one week prior and have persisted ever since. A lumbar spinal tap is performed to pinpoint the source of the patient’s headaches. What CPT and ICD-10-CM codes are assigned?
A. 62270, G44.1 B. 62270, G74.3 C. 62141, G46.8 D. 62272, G46.9
95. What code would be assigned for a tube pericardiostomy?
A. 33210 B. 33026 C. 33015 D. 33050
96. What is the code description for 65101-LT?
A. Removal of ocular implant performed laterally B. Fine needle aspiration of orbital contents on the left third of the orbit C. Biopsy of cornea performed on the lower third of the cornea D. Enucleation of eye, without implant, performed on the left side of the body
Pericardiostomy is a surgical procedure that creates an opening in the pericardium, which is the double-layered conical sac that encloses and protects the heart. Its outer layer is fibrous while its inner double-membrane layer has serous contents. The space between the two layers is called the pericardial cavity.
Pericardiostomy is the treatment of choice for managing pericardial effusions, a condition characterised by the presence of excess fluid around the heart. The pericardial cavity normally contains a small amount of serous fluid. If the amount of pericardial fluid in and around the area increases, it is considered a medical problem. Abnormal effusions compress and prevent the heart from filling its space with an adequate amount of blood. This leads to an inadequate supply of oxygen that impairs many biological functions of the body.
One method that can be used in performing the procedure is the subxiphoid approach. This is what most surgeons use for patients being treated for pericardial effusions or tamponade. Tamponade is the compression of the heart due to the abnormal accumulation of fluid in the pericardial sac. The subxiphoid approach avoids most of the body’s vital organs and allows doctors to operate while minimising damage or injury to surrounding tissues. This minimises the risk of postoperative infections.
The procedure is minimally invasive and is carried out below the xiphoid process, the lowest portion of the breastbone (sternum).
Order now for original nursing paper on Code for tube pericardiostomy Essay Assignment Paper from Nursing Academic Writers
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Nursing Academic Writers got you covered. Our Nursing Academic Writers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional Nursing Academic Writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces top Nursing academic papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our Nursing Academic Writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our Nursing Academic Writers be there for you. Our Nursing Academic Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.