DRO Contingency Worksheet Essay Assignment Paper
DRO Contingency Worksheet Essay Assignment Paper
PSY/420 Week 4 DRO Contingency Worksheet
Decide which of the following concepts are most applicable to each scenario: differential reinforcement of other behavior, avoidance contingency, and punishment by prevention of reinforcer, punishment by loss of reinforcer, or avoidance of loss.
All the five Parts are answered.
Please use my tutorials are GUIDES only
PSY 420 Week 4 DRO Contingency Worksheet
Complete the DRO Contingency Worksheet.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
DRO Contingency Worksheet
Decide which of the following concepts are most applicable to each scenario: differential reinforcement of other behavior, avoidance contingency, punishment by prevention of reinforcer, punishment by loss of reinforcer, or avoidance of loss.
ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL, A-LEVEL NURSING ASSIGNMENT PAPER AT A 5% DISCOUNT!!! PSY/420 Week 4 DRO Contingency Worksheet
Defend your answer in 2–3 sentences each, using citations as needed.
Sally, a 13-year-old teenager, is tired of having her mom nag her about her bedroom. Her mom nags about the clothes on the floor, the bed being unmade, and the trashcan spilling over in her bathroom. Sally comes home from school in a bad mood and the last thing she wants to hear is her mom’s nagging voice. To get around the expected response from her mom, she cleans her room, makes her bed, and empties her trashcan.
Sally makes the 7th-grade track team by finishing before another girl by less than 0.05 seconds in her event—the 400 meter relay. Sally is proud of making the team but needs to work harder in the practices that follow. The first track meet does not go well. Out of the four girls on the relay team, she has the slowest time, so her track coach removes her from the team, and makes her sit as an alternate.
In the weeks that follow being pulled from the track team, Sally listens to her coach’s direction and works hard to qualify for the next meet. Running her fastest time ever, Sally is excited when she qualifies to run the relay for the third track meet. Now that she has earned her spot on the team, she continues to work hard every week to keep her place.
Chad is a 45-year-old man going back to school while working full time. A self-proclaimed procrastinator, his job as a computer programmer can handle his laid back style and ever-changing deadlines. In school, however, he is having difficulty turning his homework in on time. The teacher has told him that success is impossible if he does not turn his papers in on time, yet he fails to do so week after week.
Chad continues to stay in school and is a B-minus student due to the procrastination aspect of his work ethic. He has been complaining lately about school and thinking about withdrawing. His comments about the teacher, the class, the work and his grades are starting to get annoying so his mom decides to only reinforce his verbal behavior every 5 minutes he talks to her without making a negative comment about school. PSY/420 Week 4 DRO Contingency Worksheet
Order now for original nursing paper on DRO Contingency Worksheet Essay Assignment Paper from Nursing Academic Writers
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Nursing Academic Writers got you covered. Our Nursing Academic Writers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional Nursing Academic Writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces top Nursing academic papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our Nursing Academic Writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our Nursing Academic Writers be there for you. Our Nursing Academic Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.