Stating null hypotheses Essay Assignment Paper
Stating null hypotheses Essay Assignment Paper
Assignment: Stating null hypotheses
Respond to the following exercises from Chapter One of The Literature Review in 150 to 200 words each. For the Additional Question, record the research and null hypotheses for your project.
Exercise 1.1: Discovering the Subject of Your Interest or Issue of Inquiry
Exercise 1.2: Understanding the Personal Viewpoint
Exercise 1.3: Selecting the Focus of Your Study
Exercise 1.5: Developing Your Interest Statement
Additional Question: What are your research and null hypotheses?
Create a 6- to 8- slide PowerPoint presentation (including a title and reference slide) addressing the following:
The physiological effects of pornography on the brain
The negative consequences of pornography and cybersex on a client’s ability to function in everyday life
How the negative consequences may present themselves during counseling
Include at least two scholarly references in your presentation.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Actually, whenever I talk about an hypothesis, I am really thinking simultaneously about two hypotheses. Let’s say that you predict that there will be a relationship between two variables in your study. The way we would formally set up the hypothesis test is to formulate two hypothesis statements, one that describes your prediction and one that describes all the other possible outcomes with respect to the hypothesized relationship. Your prediction is that variable A and variable B will be related (you don’t care whether it’s a positive or negative relationship). Then the only other possible outcome would be that variable A and variable B are not related. Usually, we call the hypothesis that you support (your prediction) the alternative hypothesis, and we call the hypothesis that describes the remaining possible outcomes the null hypothesis. Sometimes we use a notation like HA or H1 to represent the alternative hypothesis or your prediction, and HO or H0 to represent the null case. You have to be careful here, though. In some studies, your prediction might very well be that there will be no difference or change. In this case, you are essentially trying to find support for the null hypothesis and you are opposed to the alternative.
Order now for original nursing paper on Stating null hypotheses Essay Assignment Paper from Nursing Academic Writers
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Nursing Academic Writers got you covered. Our Nursing Academic Writers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional Nursing Academic Writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces top Nursing academic papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our Nursing Academic Writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Order nursing papers crafted by our top nursing writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our Nursing Academic Writers be there for you. Our Nursing Academic Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.